Monday, May 15, 2006

Eessõnadega laused.

My sister is at home.She is writing a letter to our aunt. She is writing with mother because my sister is not good at writing.
My father is at work. He goes to work by bus. Usually he works at night too.
I am fond of collecting posters. And I have a lot of posters. But my sister is intrested in stickers.
On Monday we go to school. I go with my sister. We go on foot. Our school is between the shop and the post-office. The shop is next to our house.
The scool starts in September and finishes in June.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger 4klajaveeb said...

Vead:
But my sister is interested in stickers.
The school starts in September and finishes in June

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Kadi-Lyajaveeb said...

Palun võta minu konkursist osa!!!!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger maarjaliisa ajaveeb said...

Palun võta osa minu konkursist!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home